|Vol. 20, No. 1 (2013)||Optimal Intervention Policies in International Emissions Trading Considering Ancillary Benefits of Carbon Abatement||Abstract|
|Tsun-Chen Lee, Hsiao-Chi Chen, Shi-Miin Liu|
|Vol. 16, No. 2 (2009)||Ancillary Benefits of Carbon Mitigation: How Does it Affect Cost Effectiveness of the Annex-1 Emissions Trading?||Abstract|
|Vol. 15, No. 2 (2007)||International Emissions Trading Approach to Meet the Kyoto Protocol: The Implications of Hot Air Trading on Global Environment and Economy||Abstract PDF|
|Tsung-Chen Lee, Chien-Ming Lee, Chiung-Yao Tseng|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"